Monday, February 1, 2010

Why Do I Have Hemorrhoids During My Menstrual Cycle Hemorrhoids Still There 6 Months After Childbirth & During Menstrual Cycle?

Hemorrhoids still there 6 months after childbirth & during menstrual cycle? - why do i have hemorrhoids during my menstrual cycle

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this? I developed hemorrhoids external at the very end of my pregnancy, I know it is very common. It was to disappear after birth, but I noticed a big re-appear every month during my menstrual cycle. About 6 months since I was born, and I, while the constant, I think, more will happen during my time.
I know my nan was suffering from hemorrhoids really bad, I'm not sure if it can be inherited? Should I worry that I bleed bright red blood in it sometimes? ABIT I'm ashamed for you to go to the documentation, but not sure if I am very concerned that he has recovered, although I do not really try some cream or something about them?
Any help or advice would be grateful Thank you ~!

1 comments:

dee c said...

I do not think again if you do not worry if you can go to the toilet and have to push, but it was also when I had my first child, and let me tell you, it was not easy! I do not know, you should drink lots of water again, but that helped me and I've also heard that you press, because they do not want to participate can, and perhaps a piece of ice may also help. I tend to drink plenty of water and now does not bother me.

Post a Comment