Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stomach Tattoos After Pregnancy Tattoos After Pregnancy?

Tattoos after pregnancy? - stomach tattoos after pregnancy

A certain irony to this question lol - I had my navel pierced 4 times in a cross, and I got pregnant and has totally destroyed my navel - the piercings are gone, but the holes are long grooves, ridges, fans here in any place and the metal has my brown skin marred for years. It also makes the polite people are appalled! (not "Serves You Right!" lol). In any case, I always think that even a tattoo design or floral design, or a baby tiger, diagonally from the hip bones in such a rise, as the top cover work for the navel in ruins. My question is, if you decide to have children in the future, which is currently not the plan, but you never know, it is the tattoo, ruin, to pointwhere they touch and they look halfway again? Since my stomach is still awfully happy the lesser of two evils!

7 comments:

Cooper B said...

I do not want, because if you stretch out even the impregnation of the tattoo and make it look bad.

faerygod... said...

A tattoo is an option that does not extend to the piercing, if you do get a tattoo, and once again become pregnant, only to cocoa butter to his best friend, and you would do well to decide. Note: This only works when applied several times daily from early pregnancy.

DGAF said...

a tattoo is not a scar, but better. Believe me, I've seen it many times. My friend is a tattoo, and he will do his best to try with a woman outside to talk to hide the stretch marks of pregnancy. Scars tend to have no color, and healthy skin.

C o w b o y F r o m H e l l said...

It will be very painful for the tattoo .. Scar tissue and you will always be able to see the scar below. Yes, this is the tattoo great if you have more children, then maybe we have to wait until all the children that you want to be

Good luck with that =]

Victoria R said...

Yeah .. not i wouldnt look rite thimk

shellah_... said...

I would not. If you decide to have another child, it is very likely that the tattoo will change shape, because each baby develops in size and shape, and feel differently in each pregnancy. I would wait until you are sure that you deal with children and then a tattoo.
I have terrible stretch marks and I thought he was going with my 2nd Daughter and would not have agreed more, but this was not the case. I have new and others were re-tensioned.
The tattoo is a good idea if you're ready, though!

StarrLee said...

Hmm ... This is the drill, if you can get pregnant. She did not say if it or not, but if you do not, probably why you have this problem, if so, then it must suck: /

I'm sure it will be much better with the time when your skin tightening further. You've got a year to see how it looks. Tattoos on the stomach, especially your belly button, it expands and very bad if you have a child. I think we should leave him alone and cut the treatment of scars around the windows.

Post a Comment