Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pain In Left Ear Cause Whats Causing The Pain In My Left Ear, Jaw And Neck?

Whats causing the pain in my left ear, jaw and neck? - pain in left ear cause

The pain that I have received has come and gone in the last eight weeks, and the symptoms of an effect on the left side. I have been to many doctors and say that I know, and I expect to see a neurologist. I went to the dentist and my teeth are fine, my jaw hurts, and instant messaging constantly painkillers for long. The pain in my neck is throbbing and sometimes I feel my left side of my throat. The pain in my ear often feels as if I was stabbed. Ive even hospitalized, but she told me to go back to the doctors. My blood is in order. In the end of the process. Please help ... Thank you x

0 comments:

Post a Comment