Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My White German Shepherd Has Blue On Its Tongue Can Anyone Tell Me What It Was I Saw?

Can anyone tell me what it was I saw? - my white german shepherd has blue on its tongue

One night, at 4.30 clock in the morning I woke up a number next to my bed to see, wearing a white dress with a rate of blue tie hanging around his neck, I remained quite calm, and I turned to see where my German Shepherd and he lay on the floor, asleep on his back, any hint of what was there. I looked back at my bed and was still there at that time was certainly very shocked, but his eyes could not leave her. Finally, after several minutes, he moved slowly on my lamp on the wall and disappeared suddenly in the air before my eyes. What might have been? And I do not drink, he was dead sober! Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment