Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ultimate S3 Sony Vegas Which Version Of Vista Can I Run On My Laptop?

Which Version of Vista can I run on my Laptop? - ultimate s3 sony vegas

I know I can run Vista on my laptop, but I do not know which. I know there is software that happen to help them decide, you can, but I have no internet on my laptop and I have a wireless adapter (low cost too much and I on wages and salaries)

Can any1 me the version (Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, can be executed)




My laptop is a portable MX3222b GATEWAY

My laptop has:

Intel Celeron M 370 processor with 1.50 GHz, 1 MB L2 cache and 400 MHz FSB

PRO IGP S3 Graphics UniCrome

Up to 60 MB shared VRAM

A DVD / CD drive

A hard disk is 40GB HDD, 4200 rpm

I would appreciate any help, and I will choose a best answer.
Thx

2 comments:

Jinx said...

Go to Microsoft site and download the Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor. She will not say which version is best for you and tell you about all important issues or compatibility of software that can occur. See the link below.

dantheca... said...

Go to the Internet in your library, if necessary, and for one of these companies and try to apply the business! Service personnel must be able to tell you what you need!

Post a Comment