Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Strawberry Cardigan Pattern Where Can I Find A Silver Bolero/shrug/cardigan?

Where can i find a silver bolero/shrug/cardigan? - strawberry cardigan pattern

My ball is within two weeks, and I need money for a bolero or a shrug or cardigan. I searched everywhere to express, strawberry, wetseal, Forever 21, maps and JCPenny .. Charlotte russeee I also saw online .. But I can see is gray. Can U Please Help Me Find a Silver! Please and Ty! btww I want it, at least at the level of his elbows =)

3 comments:

daddy's gurl said...

k, if the girl below me, it does not seem
shes posted the answer to these questions 50 million, but not much, but I've seen today that 20
Unfortunately I can not help you

Dd said...

try this:
http://www.edhardymalls.com
All products sold on the site of good quality, free shipping, the price is competitive. who can accept PayPal. I products they buy.

ѕaяaн ●•·нєαятz·•● нєя cσᴎtactѕ said...

Perhaps Dillards or modify only gold and silver, or .. sorry dat i couldnt help more .. = (

Post a Comment