Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Infant Sleeping Bag Camping With An Infant?

Camping with an infant? - infant sleeping bag

My wife and I are going camping in a few weeks, and I would a few tips on camping with a baby like. Daytime temperatures reached 80F at night, but it could (eventually) falls so low as 30F. I am sure that is my age of 7 months, very warm at night. I found that I am more if they are minimal in my sleeping bag, if all wrapped up. Should I take my baby pack or, as I hope? (Baby sleep in the same boat as the mother)

Also able to share some tips for infants camping would be great.

Note:
We all have the right equipment for camping (not the price of Wal-Mart stuff) and years of experience in the camps and also the doctrine of survival in nature, but the entire "family camping" This we can still see your car is new for us.

For more information: Oh yes, and when cold, as we are on the way home, this trip is only 30 minutes by car so do not worry, our baby is hot, one way or another.

5 comments:

Jewel said...

I do not think you should so much fear as you do, everything you have lots of camping experience. The family site is actually a piece of cake.

My daughter has been camping since I was less than six months and took a liking to her.

As the nights, you're in the right way to get your baby sleeps with his wife ... or both. On cold nights, sometimes I want my daughter in my sleeping bag ... Sometimes we have two sleeping bags and the three together, we went with the child sleeping zip snuggled between us. I always hug close to body heat, however. The pajamas are perfect warm bed .. back to that, I used what I do. Feet covered important.

This is pretty hot, but just in case, bring a blanket or a quilt shop with you and put it in a convenient location. When your wife wakes up at midnight and the cold feeling or thinking that the baby is cold, you just grab it and put it into the top of the sleeping bag extra warmth.

As far as keeping your baby occupied, put a travel cot for naps during the day and containment. Whatever their favorite toys to take home with them ideal for camping, courses, including the large non-bulky. If you do not get too hot during the day, an empty shop with toys is a great theater. A house that closes the screen if you have one that works well, especially if it is too hot to be in a tent during the day.

We have a small chair, puts on the one side of the table and the type of lock on the table. When camping chair works well with a picnic table and use that instead of a highchair.

Have a great time .... what to do and what we need ... that will go well. In fact, should not have his trip short and return to the middle of the cold cut!

Yote' said...

I saw the coldest point in the catalog of Cabela again, I wish there would still be small enough to use it you!

Mine are ages 9-16. It is an amusement park!

Chris L said...

I do not know the right answer, but we wonder the same thing for our 7 months. I thought you saw what I (long sleeves and pants with footies normal), and with him sleeping in my sleeping bag.

Joe P said...

Just do not go. It is not worth the trouble, and it's fun anyway.

Joe P said...

Just do not go. It is not worth the trouble, and it's fun anyway.

Post a Comment