Friday, December 11, 2009

What Do A Chalice Look Like Where Can I Download A Realtone (real Music) Ringtone For "Tin Cup Chalice" By Jimmy Buffett?

Where can I download a realtone (real music) ringtone for "Tin Cup Chalice" by Jimmy Buffett? - what do a chalice look like

I was looking for a realtone (real music) ringtone of "Tin Cup Chalice" online, but can not find one. NO is a polyphonic ringtone, realtone, but how he plays the real song * * When my phone rings. I looked online, but do not know much about the search for ringtones, so I thought, I wish someone could help me find it. * I would be very grateful for the help! Thank you!

Note: I'm really just looking for your realtone from "Tin Cup Chalice" No other Jimmy Buffett songs. I think I have determined to tell me where to find answers to other shades of Buffett, because people do not always read all the questions, so I thought I had. Thanks again y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment