Monday, December 21, 2009

Current Cd Interest Rates Finance,should I Pay The Mortgage Off?

Finance,should I pay the mortgage off? - current cd interest rates

I have a house to rent that I can finally walk again, if not improve the economy. My question is the mortgage payment of 46,000.00 and I have to pay the money into a CD if they are. Should I just pay to reinvest 50,000.00, or in another CD. The mortgage interest rate is 6.5 and the rate of the current CD is 3.4. They will probably return on the CD than to re-invest. Remember, I am deducting the interest payments on my taxes, but I do not think, however, at 3000.00 for the entire year. I'm not afraid to access the money on the CD in an emergency. I would like advice from you, be grateful if they know about this experience. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment