Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Platoon Toy Guns The Best Movie In This List (part 2)?

The best movie in this list (part 2)? - platoon toy guns

This is the other half of the list of old movies that I get from my teacher. I must report by choosing from them. If you tell me which movies are worth seeing that will help me a lot in reducing the I find the bottom. Thank you!

West Side Story
Taxi Driver
Deer Hunter
M * A * S * H
North by Northwest
Jaws
Rocky
Gold Rush
Nashville
Duck Soup
Sullivan's Travels
American Graffiti
Cabaret
Network
African Queen
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Unforgiven
Tootsie
A Clockwork Orange
Saving Private Ryan
Convicted
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
The Silence of the Lambs
In The Heat Of The Night
Forrest Gump
All the Presidents Men
Modern Times
Wild Bunch
The Apartment
Spartacus
Sunrise
Titanic
Easy Rider
Night At The Opera
Platoon
12 Angry Men
Bringing Up Baby
Sixth Sense
Swingtime
Sophie's Choice
Goodfellas
French Connection
Pulp Fiction
Last Picture Show
Do the Right Thing
Bladerunner
Yankee Doodle Dandy
Toy Story
Ben-Hur

0 comments:

Post a Comment