Sunday, December 6, 2009

Biggest Mouse Photos What Is This Rat/mouse??any Experts?

What is this rat/mouse??any experts? - biggest mouse photos

ask, in not even a good response and in a loss of information
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/v ...
I have this in front of my house a few days ago. I live in the UK in Worcestershire, and I've never seen anything like it in my life before.living, before moving to Worcs, many of the mice, shrews, voles had seen etc.i contact my father in the picture and its wildlife and said that this might not be a case in Colombia and possibly escaped from somewhere. The tail is rather short, ending when the film ends.
Has anyone an idea?
as I said, havent seen a "normal" mouse with these brands and the tail is short, and ears to the Great as a normal mouse anyway
Id say that this size was a little smaller than a fully developed mouse "normal" and what I remember, that no hair on his tail.
I saw the kangaroo mouse, rat, rats cargo, the black rat, rats, cotton, etc., but none of those gerbil!

4 comments:

LOVE is a GSD account hacked said...

Hmmm ... I am almost tempted to say, it looks like a guinea pig (the class as pets. They are in Mongolia, but it would have been dismissed) in the captive breeding gerbils.

http://www.royalpythons.eu/images/gerbil ...

The gerbils have larger ears and shorter tails, but when the line was even shorter, which can lead their cause injury. The Heads of work with most of what I could tell from the picture. They say that the hair was lost on her back, he was, but the picture, or it seems that the animal had been dead for some time, and very ill, so it's no surprise. The body is very thin and his hair is dirty and dark, died no evidence of a healthy animal recently.

In perhaps to a woodland jumping mouse, but the tail is long. Has healed, but as I said, would have short tails caused by an old wound,

http://www.hubbardbrook.org/image_librar ...

EDIT: Also the picture, as it almost seems that there is a baby. This is not a baby baby, but not yet grown up. But it depends on what it is. Some rodents, li

Charlott... said...

What he seems to Nice. Is he dead?

Lisa W said...

looks like a dead mouse.

CrazyGrl said...

nope

Post a Comment